June Favourites 2016

by - 8:06 PM


Sharing is caring.
 In this month, I am going to share my favorite things with you guys :)

I have draft this post for like a few weeks ! And I am finally have time to continue write.
Hope you guys enjoy it and let's get started.

1. Quotes


The Good Quote ! 

Finding a good caption for your photos ? Try this ! 
I have in love with their quotes <3 Like omg, so TRUE.

For example, this one: 
It's better to look back on life and say, " I can't believe I did that," than to look back and say
"I wish I did that". 

So true right ?


2. Cosmetic


Burzbee lip balm (Rm25)

This is soo good ! It smells good, taste good and I can't imagine that it's 100% natural.
Like WHAT !? o.o Thanks Suen for recommending this to me, even though it's a little bit more expensive than those normal lip balm that is sold in pharmacy.

But still, it's worth the money ;D 

3.Book


To all the boys I've loved before

This is nice. Especially to those who have never fall in love before xD (Am saying myself. LOL)
Because it's a high school love story, with those pure love that we virgin are looking forward.
Omg, sounds so desperate sia :p  But this is one of the book that will make you laugh foolishly, 
like an idiot xD I can't wait to read her next book "PS I still love you" <3 

4. Drama

Another Oh Hae Young

This drama is damn nice, even though the main actor and actress are not that pretty :P
There is 2 women, who have the same name, named Oh Hae Young. But one is pretty Oh Hae Young and one is ugly Oh Hae Young. Due to some incident, the main actor accidentally revenged to the wrong OHY (ugly). Coincidentally, ugly OHY is the girl that keep appear in the main actor's visions, and he sees snapshots of the future with her in it ! 

What does the vision of their future mean? Go and watch yourself :P
It's a comedy, romance kind of drama, having quite a lot of kissing scene :3 


So, that's all for today.
Hope you guys enjoy it and I will see you guys soon :)



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments